Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- Saturday, November 5 – Students in New York must attend the NYU Shanghai Pre-Departure Orientation. Students outside of NYC will also be required to review the orientation and can set up a call or Skype meeting for any questions.
- Week of November 14 – Register for Courses
- November 18 – Housing Application Due!
- November 28 – Mandatory Make-Up Quiz Due for all students who did not attend orientation on November 5.
- ASAP for ALL Students – Apply for your visa! Remember that you MUST NOT apply until you have received your support letters from NYU Shanghai via OGS. You should be getting an X2 visa (study for less than 6 months).
- ASAP for Newly Admitted Students – Review introductory information on blog and communication from Office of Global Services. This includes our detailed visa instructions.
- Renew/obtain your passport! Your passport MUST be valid through at least November 2017 (6 months BEYOND the last day of your stay in China). Upload a copy of your passport to OGS.
- Complete the Student Information Form (even if waiting on a renewed passport).
- International Students: Meet with an International Student Advisor at OGS to discuss maintaining your F-1 or J-1 status while studying abroad.
- Anytime – If you want to meet one-on-one, email your Study Away Advisor (email@example.com) to make an appointment to meet in person or via Skype!
- By November 25 – (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- By November 25 – Apply to be a Site Ambassador for the SSC
- November 5 – NYU Shanghai Pre-Departure Orientation
- Week of November 14 – Conversation Series on Identity Abroad