Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- January 2 – Deadline for ALL students to apply for visa.
- By January 4 – Pay your Ebill
- By January 13 – Book your Flight & Submit your Flight details
- ASAP – Submit approved photo to receive NYU ID Card (first time cardholders ONLY). Current and returning students: you need to bring your NYU ID with you!
- By January TBD – Complete Online Global Health & Wellness Orientation
- Prior to departure – Register and print out international health insurance card
- Prior to departure – Review Travel and Arrival Cheat Sheet
- Prior to departure– Review final Pre-departure Checklist post
- February 2 – All students must arrive on this date.
- ASAP – Set up Direct Deposit with NYU
- Prior to departure – Review Packing and Travel Tips from your Site Rep