I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, your OGS advisor. My name is Aaron Reynolds and I will be your primary contact person for all visa related questions. Please keep in mind that Jessica Levin and the rest of the Global Programs team will be your primary contact for everything non-visa related to your semester abroad.
On Tuesday, October 11 you should have received an email directly from our office. This email highlights our comprehensive visa instructions which will help guide you through the immigration process. At this time, you should focus on uploading a copy of your passport as well as completing the Student Information Form.
You will work with an advisor at OGS to ensure that you are able to arrive at your study abroad site with the appropriate documentation to study. You will receive emails from OGS, but know that I am your primary contact for immigration related questions and you can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-998-4128.
OGS Contact Information:
- Email email@example.com
- Gchat: Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your gchat contact list and reach out anytime you see us available!
- Call +1-212-998-4242 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time)
- Starting October 17*, walk-in Advising Hours at 383 Lafayette Street are:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 10:00am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday from 11:00am – 5:00pm
*If you need to meet with an advisor between now and Monday, October 17, please contact your advisor (information above) to schedule an appointment.