Don’t forget to confirm your place in the program! Instructions are below (if you previously logged into NYU Home and were unable to accept the offer, please clear your browser history/cache – this will delete the information your computer stored about your previous NYUHome session – before attempting to log in again). Reservation fees are encouraged before October 24th.
**It is important to understand that it is the fee that guarantees your place in the program. Please note: enrollment capacity is limited. If the program reaches capacity before we receive your reservation, you will be placed on a waitlist.**
To Accept or Decline Our Offer Online:
- Log on to your NYUHome account.
- Select the “Academics” Tab > Select the “Albert” login link >
- Click on the “Applicants” link > Select the “Application Status” link under the “Admissions” heading >
- Click the “Admission Offer” button at the top of the page > Click the “Accept/Decline” link to accept or decline the Admission offer >
- Click either the “Accept Offer” or “Decline Offer” button > Follow the prompts until you confirm your final decision.
Note: If you accept our offer, please be prepared to pay the required non-refundable reservation fee by e-check. After you make your final decision, the “Admission Offer” button will no longer be available to you.